The pride, professionalism, and enthusiasm Owner Operators bring to the trucking industry is found in abundance at Hirschbach Motor Lines. Our Owner Operator program offers consistent freight, excellent freight lanes, weekly settlements, and the respect you deserve.
Our attractive pay program features practical mile pay, higher pay for shorter loads, and a guaranteed minimum pay per dispatch. Please click the Owner Operator Pay link below to find out the latest details.
Hirschbach Owner Operators average 2,500 - 3,000 miles per week. You'll be out 7 - 21 days with 2 - 3 days off. Home time depends on what the Owner Operator wants and where they live. There is no forced dispatch. Our loads are pre-planned and give the Owner Operator the opportunity to run their truck - their business - as efficiently as possible.
Please speak with a Hirschbach Recruiting Professional to learn if your particular truck meets current requirement.
We also offer:
• Stop pay: 1st $30; 2nd $40; 3rd $50 - excludes first pickup & last delivery
• 99% no touch freight.
• Paid lumper fees
• Passenger program
• All permits paid
• Comdata fuel card
• Fleet fuel discounts at Pilots, Petros, TA's, and Love's
• Base plate program
• Driver referral bonus
• Safety & mileage bonus
• Optional maintenance program
• Free TripPack
• Free PeopleNet
• Affordable physical damage and bobtail insurance
• Reduced labor rates & parts pricing at our terminals
• Free fuel optimizer program